Valentine's Day Hindi, English and Urdu Text Messages And Jokes IV

English
Luv not one, Luv not two Luv d one who luvs u true,


Luv not three, Luv not four Luv d one who luvs u more,

Luv not five, Luv not six Luv d one who really sticks,

Luv not seven, Luv not eight Luv d one who really waits.



English
At 18 a lady is like a football, 22 men
behind her,

at 28 a basketball, 10 men behind her,

at 38 a golf ball, 1 man behind her,

at 48 a TT ball, 1 man pushing her to the other.



English
I love you more today than I did
yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorow.



Urdu
Ishq da jisnu khwaab aa janda ae,

Waqt samjho khraab aa janda ae,

Mehboob aave ya na aave,

Par Taare ginan da hisaab aa janda ae!



English
I m on a mission:

Misson 2 avoid u,

2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,

2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,

in short....

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!



English
D smallest word is I,

the sweetest word is LOVE

and the dearest person

in the world is U.

tats y I Love You..:)



English
Dear O Dear, ur not near

but i can hear

dont get fear

Ur memories r here

liv wid cheer

no mere tear

and ur mine forever!



English
Q:Wat is luv?

*

*

*

*

A:Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart

n d most amazing thing

is tat u still luv them

wid every broken piece...!



English
A word to say, a word to hear

Even in ur absence i feel u near

R relation is strong..hope it goes long

v wil remain d same til d life goes on!



English
U may miss me

U may ignore me

U may even forget me

But one day if u wanna c me

Dont search, just c ur shadow

i wil be thr...Trust Me!!




English
I'll stand here 4ever,

If 4ever's what it takes,

because u r my 4ever,

and 4ever always waits.....



English
My past says u met me

My future says u wil care 4 me

My present says u wil understand me

But my heart says u wil

Always Remember ME!



English
Red or white

short or tall

wrapped in silver

not wrapped at all

under covers

inside a box

shapes & sizes

love comes in lots.



English
Ur precious love has

turned my life completely around,

I feel lik Im wlaking but

my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!!



Ur d angel who I cherish so dearly

in tis heart of mine,

d 1 who makes my day brighter,

by making my whole world shine..!



English
Wenever I miss U,

I wont luk 4u in my dreams

or try 2 hear ur voice in ur msgs.

I'll jus put my right hand across mychest n feel U!


English
In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a
reason

but when d luv is real

it becums ur plan 4 life

n reason 4 living..!



English
Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,

Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,

Fight 4 d person ho protects u,

n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!



English
U'll alwys b mine 4 now n 4ever.

U'll alwys b mine 4 ur my treasure.

U'll always b mine pls tel me its true.

Pls b mine 4everi'll always luv u...!



English
Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound

Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes

Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE

then why do v need owrds 2 say'I LOVE YOU.'



English
Its not ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which cheats u.
But its really ur mistake if u cant read d eyes which
loves u.



English
Its a nice feeling, wen sum1 u luv luvs u in retrn. So when
u knw d 1 u luv has special feeling 4 u, never let them go
coz its rare 2 find 2 hearts dat beat as 1.


English
When daylight turns 2 a darkened hue, D lovely
stars r hinting @ u, Ur heart beats tells u something
true, That some1 sumwher is missing U....!

Custom Search