Valentines SMS Bulk for Valentines Day Celebrations

I wish you were my Valentine

Though I may not be yours,

And I may, in my ignorance,

Be speaking to closed doors.

I have no inkling of your heart,

No hint what you might say;

But when I think of you the sun

Will just not go away.



Valentine's Day

Is a wonderful way

To make "I love you"

Easy to say.




It's as if a wall of fear, Transparent yet profound, Came hurtling up as you come near, Cutting off all sound..




Love is never lost if not reciprocated it will flow back and soften and purify the heart happy velentines day.




I have seen angels in the sky, I have seen snowfall in july, I have
seen things you only imagine to see, But I have not seen anything
sweeter than you.



I wan't to kiss ur lips,

I wan't to play with ur teeth

I want to teaste ur tounge

Hey ! don't get angry fren

I m toothpaste.........

Happy valentine dear




;-<@

;-<@

;-<@

Roses exclusively from a nice person...

"U"

From a simple person...

"ME"

Keep roses until they dry...

Keep my relation until I die...

Happy Valentine's Day !

Custom Search