Free Valantine SMS/ Text Messages for You!

Your love is like a river peaceful and deep, your soul is like a secret
that I never could keep, When I look into your eyes I know its true,
you were made for me and I for you



U've touched my heart u've touched my soul. b cos of u I now feel
whole. U'll always b my closest friend. u'll b in my heart 2 the very
end.



like a fallen star u fel into my life.u made me smile wen thingz werent
rite. if hugz were water id send u the c. n sail away 4eva jus u n me.



I will cover you with love when next I see you, with caresses, with ecstasy. Happy Valentine's day



Frndship is a promise spoken by d heart, it is not given by pledge, it
is not written on paper, it is a promise renewed every time. Happy
Valantine's Day.



You are the most wonderful man I have ever met.

You light up my life and I am always complete and happy -

when I am by your side.

I will love you forever.

You put a smile in my heart. Happy Valantine's Day!




You complete my heart, my soul and my life.

I will always love you, whatever comes.

You are the joy in my laughter and oxygen in every breath.

Don't ever forget me.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Custom Search