Free Valetine SMS and Text Messages for You!

Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch I long 4 so mch,Ur voice
so softly dat whispers i'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby I LOVE U



A kiss is just a kiss till u find the 1 u luv.
A hug is just a hug till u find the 1 u're always thinkin of.
A dream is just a dream till it comes true.

Luv was just a word till I heard it from u. [cute valentine sms]




Valentine's day is not just for lovers. Its also 4 frnds who love each other better than lovers HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY. [valentine day sms]



I will cover you with love when next I see you, with caresses, with ecstasy. Happy Valentine's day



Frndship is a promise spoken by d heart, it is not given by pledge, it
is not written on paper, it is a promise renewed every time. Happy Valantine's Day.




Adam n Eve started to love, Romeo n Juliet introduced it, Devdas n Paro
suffered 4 it, Laila n Majnu died for it, so my dear friendz beware of
it Feb 14 is ahead ! [Sweet Valentine SMS]



No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. [Valentine SMS]

Custom Search