Miss You Valentines Messages For Him & Miss You Valentines Day Messages For Her

I may be away

but

i'm sure

even when we are

far apart

distance can never change

the love i have for you

in my heart

thinking of you

on valentines day



It's valentines day

and there's love in the air

but every moment seems like an hour to me

because you're not here

missing you a lot




there's no better way

than a red rose to say

you're as beautiful and special

wish I'd there with you

now to tell you so

on valentines day



A valentinewish

from me to say

thiking of you

in a special way

just as i do everyday

happy  valentines day



on valentines day

all i want to do is

hug you

kiss you

hold you tight

and be with you

happy  valentines day


Twinkle Twinkle little star

how i wish you were not away so far

sending smiles and hugs across the miles

to say i'm thinking of you

I love you Happy Valentines Day





I miss you every day

and specially on valentine day

Custom Search