Sweet valentine messages, sms and Scrap

You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.



True love means:

2 feel some1 in ever heartbeat,

2 findsome1 in every thought,

2 C some1 with closed eyes,

and 2 miss some1 without good reason :)



Go to hell

coz I'm sure you can make it fun there as well


Happy Valentine's Day


have I told you recently

that I love you

well, just in case I didn't

today I want to say it

over and over, and over again

I love you



This beautiful rose reminds me of your heart & spirit

so I thought this would be perfect for you


Happy Valentine's Day




I can just hardly express my feeling for you in words

so I just thought of showing you what I feel

[make a heart and write "U" inside

I love you


Happy Valentine's Day


Love is like music

the melody is strummed by the heart

with you around sweat heart, my life is a song


Happy Valentine's Day


you've strum the streams of my heart

you're the lyrics I hum all the day

you're the sweet melody

that haunts me always!


Happy Valentines Day


You mean more to me than
you'll ever know. Thank you for always being here for me, sweetheart. I
love you more than anything!!! Love always.


Custom Search