Usefull Hot Valentine SMS /Scrap / Text Messages

Don’t wait until it’s too late

Don’t wait until it’s too lateto tell someone how much you love,
how much you care.
Because when they’re gone, no matter how loud you shout and
cry, they won’t hear you anymore

Cupid 2 represent valentines day

I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s  Day.
When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.

O my dear Valentine

O my dear Valentine

Whats life ?
Life is love.
Whats love ?
Love
is kissing.
Whats kissing ?
Come here and I show you.

No poems no fancy words

No poems no fancy words
I just want the world to know
that I LOVE YOU
my Princess with all my heart.
Happy Valentines Day.

V….is for Valentine

V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .

Custom Search