Valentine Day SMS, Happy Valentines Day, Love Messages

Valentine Day SMS #1

SOMETHINGS I CAN“T LIVE WITHOUT“

n they r:.....



Icecream, moviez, flowers, love letters, music, rings, butterflies,
full moon, chinese food, jokes, poemz, rumantic nights, shopping, rainy
days AND...





YOU !

And you...

and YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU....



and

YOU !!




Valentine Day SMS #2

Even though

We don’t get to be with each other

As much as we’d like…

I wanted to let you know

In the morning… in the night…

U are on my mind… 24 x 7




Valentine Day SMS #3

Let's share the world.

A sea is for you, and waves are for me.

The sky is for you, and stars are for me.

The sun is for you, and light is for me.

Everything is for you, and you are for me.




Valentine Day SMS #4

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,

Treat it gently, please do not break it.

Its full of love thats good and true,

So please keep it always close to u.




Valentine Day SMS #5

R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me, me is u , I love u




Valentine Day SMS #6

i'll drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day i find that tear drop is the day i stop loving u!




Valentine Day SMS #7

Without Love -- days are sad day, moan day, tears day, waste day,
thirst day, fright day, shatter day. So be in love everyday...Wish you
a Happy Valentine's Day.




Valentine Day SMS #8

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart, so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.

Custom Search