Miss You Valentines Messages For Him & Miss You Valentines Day Messages For Her

I may be away

but

i'm sure

even when we are

far apart

distance can never change

the love i have for you

in my heart

thinking of you

on valentines day

♥

It's valentines day

and there's love in the air

but every moment seems like an hour to me

because you're not here

missing you a lot

♥


there's no better way

than a red rose to say

you're as beautiful and special

wish I'd there with you

now to tell you so

on valentines day

♥

A valentinewish

from me to say

thiking of you

in a special way

just as i do everyday

happy  valentines day

♥

on valentines day

all i want to do is

hug you

kiss you

hold you tight

and be with you

happy  valentines day

♥
Twinkle Twinkle little star

how i wish you were not away so far

sending smiles and hugs across the miles

to say i'm thinking of you

I love you Happy Valentines Day


♥


I miss you every day

and specially on valentine day

Custom Search