Sweet valentine messages, sms and Scrap

You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.

♥

True love means:

2 feel some1 in ever heartbeat,

2 findsome1 in every thought,

2 C some1 with closed eyes,

and 2 miss some1 without good reason :)


♥
Go to hell

coz I'm sure you can make it fun there as well


Happy Valentine's Day

♥

have I told you recently

that I love you

well, just in case I didn't

today I want to say it

over and over, and over again

I love you

♥


This beautiful rose reminds me of your heart & spirit

so I thought this would be perfect for you


Happy Valentine's Day


♥


I can just hardly express my feeling for you in words

so I just thought of showing you what I feel

[make a heart and write "U" inside

I love you


Happy Valentine's Day

♥

Love is like music

the melody is strummed by the heart

with you around sweat heart, my life is a song


Happy Valentine's Day

♥

you've strum the streams of my heart

you're the lyrics I hum all the day

you're the sweet melody

that haunts me always!


Happy Valentines Day


♥
You mean more to me than
you'll ever know. Thank you for always being here for me, sweetheart. I
love you more than anything!!! Love always.


♥

Custom Search